- Burke: Lake Braddock Football to Host Westfield 0 comments
- Area Roundups for Burke, Fairfax, Lorton and Springfield 0 comments
- 250 Brave Cold in 23rd Burke CROP Hunger Walk 0 comments
- Burke, Springfield: Drug awareness meeting at Lake Braddock highlights rise in youth heroin use 0 comments
- Springfield: Special Bible Exhibit at First Church of Christ, Scientist 0 comments
- Remodelers, Suppliers Join Forces to Help Clifton Woman 0 comments
- Area Roundups for Burke, Fairfax, Lorton and Springfield
- 250 Brave Cold in 23rd Burke CROP Hunger Walk
- Burke, Springfield: Drug awareness meeting at Lake Braddock highlights rise in youth heroin use
- Springfield: Special Bible Exhibit at First Church of Christ, Scientist
- Transportation Strategy Update Launched
- Burke: Lake Braddock Football to Host Westfield
- Fairfax Man Battles Rare Disease
- RunFit Kidz Promotes ‘Healthy, Active Lifestyle’
- Football Roundups
- Lake Braddock Wins Girls’, Boys’ XC State Titles
- Editorial: Holidays Are About Giving
- Letter: Opposing Rolling Road Expansion
- Demonstrating for Springfield Senior Center
- Fairfax To End Veteran Homelessness
- Letter: Springfield Senior Center Petition Moves Forward
- Lee District Candidates Meet at John Marshall Library
- Face-Off in 44th District Delegate Primary: Paul Krizek
- Face-Off in 44th District Delegate Primary: Justin Brown
- Transportation Forum Discusses Options and Obstacles
- Springfield Holds Budget Meeting
- Fairfax County Updates Teacher Safety Training In Wake of Woodson Fire
- Alexandria Teenager Awarded Scholarship for Sonar Research.
- “The Two Gentlemen of Verona” at West Springfield
- Springfield and Alexandria: New Hayfield theater director pulls from 7th through 12th grades for Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"
- Fairfax County: Garza Presents Budget Task Force Report to School Board
Q&A: Burins RB Atkins commits to Vanderbilt.
Lake Braddock running back Lamont Atkins committed to Vanderbilt on Sunday.
The inaugural Turkey Trot for Parkinson’s is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 26 at Burke Lake Park. Events including a five-kilometer run/walk and one-mile “Gobble Wobble” walk are set to begin at 9 a.m.
Jennifer Weiner’s wristband read 11,188 steps. That’s how many it took the Springfield resident to complete the 3.7-mile Burke CROP Hunger Walk on Nov. 22. Weiner is Rabbi Educator for Congregation Adat Reyim, which sent more than a dozen volunteers to the fundraiser for the 14th straight year.
Youth Heroin Use Described As ‘a big problem’
Heroin use is here in Fairfax. “It’s definitely here,” said 19-year veteran officer employed by both the Fairfax County Police Department and Drug Enforcement Administration as a Task Officer who spoke at a drug awareness meeting sponsored by the Lake Braddock Secondary School Parent Teacher Student Association.
Sun Design Remodeling and partners donate services to upgrade deck and wheelchair ramp for local woman with spina bifida.
A coalition of local remodelers and home improvement suppliers are set to repair the deck and wheelchair ramp surrounding the home of Dixie Dawson, a long term Clifton resident with spina bifida.